Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Mystical Linguistic




There was a point in my life where big words were it. Every Day I would get online and lookup my big word of the day and change my msn name to it, becoming sort of a 'tradition'. Perhaps this is too strong a word for it.. 'expected reoccurance'?. Regardless, it dawned upon my simple mind today that I wasn't doing it anymore! and I missed it. People would ask me what the big word meant and it usually initiated good conversation that on one occasion brought me much closer to a particular individual who now resides with me. Granted it wasn't the only thing that brought us together.. hormones and..fate..?? perhaps had some say in the matter. Anyhow I've decided that from time to time as my heart so desires, I will find a big word and will post it online! I will expect some intellectual conversation to be kickstarted from it! To be clear, Im not looking to find another soulmate, rather just something to pass the time whilst I twiddle my thumbs, waiting for the next 'ever-s0-important' phone call that could get someones smiley faces back into email circulation. In fact I'm going searching right now.

Hmm.. Lets start with a favorite.

PNEUMONOULTRAMICROSCOPICSILICOVOLCANOCONIOSIS

How could this be relevant you might ask? perhaps with a little.. alot of stretch in your imagination you could tie in things that have been happening lately to the meaning of this word.

P.

3 comments:

rayban68 said...

sesquipedalian words just don't fit with my image of "the peeg".

Zanitram said...

Brain waves or naught. Young man, The image of yours distorted is so..

Zanitram said...

What we do not confabulate on is lost forever.