Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Fall













Snice weather hey?


Spent last week in an interesting team meeting, learned some and got to know my co-workers a bit better. The week was too busy though, not much rest and too many visits.. I'll be in town for the end of next week (alone most likely) and plan on not spending to many nights out!
The freakin bear got into our garbage again and we came home to it strewn across the vacant lot next door... Exciting huh?
Today is a slow motion day.. whack yo. Everything I do is sort of delayed and fuzzy.. maybe it has something to do with bailing on the merry go round yesterday! I was Just given'er running around pushing M on the thing and I decided to jump on for a ride.. The force of my slightly overweight belly gave the aparatus a mini turbo boost, which sent me sprawling head over heels into the next bar with 'great force'.. My arm is sluggish today, bruised at the elbow and whining for attention.. But.. T gave me Th3K1m Speech.. ' suck it up princess' And sucking it up I am. Honestly, its not bad compared to the slice along Tamara's forehead she got from standing up into the cupboard when putting groceries away! OOUch.!

Oh. I bought a HD starchoice reciever and they're hooking it up on friday.. just in time for the next canucks game! Wohoo!! I hope T decides to cook a turkey that day.. gosh thatd be nice.. :)
(hint... hint...)

On monday we headed out to my wonderful wife's aunty's house for turkey dinner. They had so much food it was funny! at least 6 pies, buns, carrots, peas, corn, brocolli, salad, turkey (with cranberry sauce), homemade stuffing, mashed potatoes ( with gravy) and the list goes on. Needless to say we stuffed ourselves fuller than the turkey was and waddled home. The only bad thing about not doing turkey dinner at your house??.... no leftovers.

The golf season is almost over, frost slowly choking the life out of the lushious green grass, cold wind washing over the greens, robbing them of any progress they have made over the summer. The driving ranges must still be open, the fake rubber grass does not feel the angry weather, it laughs at winter's feeble attempt to oppress the mighty golf ball cleaner upper machine thingy. But victory will be short-lived.. Air support has been called in, and when the tiny white warriors land, we will be all but finished. Finished until the sun rises again, healing the wounds and crushing the evil enemy, paving the way for golfers once again. Oh how I long for that day, that warm day in like,, april or may or whatever. It'sa gonna be sweet.


P.

6 comments:

GraceeJ said...

why dont you write a book in your spare time. no seriously. you could write mysteries and make money. you are really good at it.
your are quite dramatical too in your writing...something that i definitly dont see in your real life...your funny like that.

Zanitram said...

I don't have any spare time.
hehe

K-Prime said...

Rock on, T! Someone's gotta keep you in line. :P

carmenrose said...

So, like, I could use an update on your life...hope you're having fun drinking rum & whacking the fireplace

Zanitram said...

It's been over a week already? almost 2...
My elbow still hurts when I put it on the table..

carmenrose said...

um, why?