Friday, January 26, 2007

Good times

Good times indeed.


A lot has happened since my last blogging update!


Main points.


Went to Calgary and visited Carmen and Jer. Had a really good time and bought a whole new wardrobe! (which I've never done before so it was quite the experience) We played into the Wii Hours of the morning, bowling, tennis, golf and zelda!


Came to PG ( still here..leavin in the mornin!)


Bought a truck!!


2001 F150 supercab xlt
So it's been a good start to the new year, everyone is in good health and will soon all be in the truck.
Peece Owt

5 comments:

carmenrose said...

holy crap you bought a TRUCK!! does this bring up your tally of vehicles (sp?) to 3? that's one each! although, considering where you live, it's prolly a good move. congrats
c

K-Prime said...

OMG, you're a full on redneck now.
...I don't know how I feel about that.

Zanitram said...

Weeeall.. We Jist are gitten the Truuck here 'n er ginna leave the ol car in the Peeg 'n mebe keep the fancy shmancy black one in Teaar Ashh

Zanitram said...

Where'd I leave ma chew?

K-Prime said...

Oh...my...GOD. I don't think you can stay with me anymore.