Thursday, May 04, 2006

9 days

Seriously I posted that 10 days ago?

wow.

Just to get something off my chest now.. K1m. I still owe you the prize for HOWYFM.. since you won.. I havent forgotten.. it's just 4.. 5 months late.

Goooin to mehico!!

Booked our honeymoon vacation today so that ought to be fun, lazing in the sun.. blazing through the waves on personal... wave blazing machines... or something.
Hiking through ruins and swimming with turtles,
swimming with drinks and swimming with chinks.. no thats rude...

Um.. swimming with beer and swimming without fear!
There's no need to be frightened the whole place is lightened.
Sitting on chairs, sitting in pairs.
Staring at the moon, eating ice cream with a spoon..
Do you? Do you, Want to swim?
Should you? Would you, Just on a whim?

I would! I would! I would! I would!
Can I? May I, go swimming with beer, without fear
not really frightened cause the WHOLE place is lightened,
Could I? Could I, sit on the chairs? Oh please tell me I can sit in pairs!
I'd like to, I want to! Swim on on a whim!
Swimming! Swimming! Swim! Swim! Swim!!



wow that was random.

The wedding is coming and tensions are mounting,
Only Nine days, but who's really counting.

Ok I gotta stop.. seriously.



L8r

P owt.

4 comments:

GraceeJ said...

I love doctor patrick...sorta reminds me of someone
dont T read this? isn't she not supposed to know where you are going? did you cave already?

rayban68 said...

kikass dude. OK go here http://www.cancunalltours.com/tours_main_page_from_playa_del_carmen_and_mayan_riviera.htm
take every tour and then tell me which ones are good.

yeah, that thounds good

K-Prime said...

Crazy Patrick. Don't worry, I hadn't forgotten. I'm just expecting lots of interest on it now. :P

The Devil Uno said...

Rhyming is a sign of Schitzophrenia.