I found a sack of baby spiders on my deck railing yesterday.
My mind kicks into high gear, racing to react without screaming. I clear my throat to get my heart out and back away slowly towards the back door of the house. Once inside I scan the shelves searching for the box with the big nasty spider on it. Next to the box is a half full spray bottle.. Spider Ban. sweet. Now the box has all these signs that mean toxic and poisenous, use gloves blah blah blah. No time. I grap the bottle and start shooting as I leave the doorframe sending little orange babies to their writhing grave. I think I got most of them... but I wonder about the few that got away, somewhat altered from the noxious fumes. Perhaps they will become super spiders that eat through windows and climb on your face while you sleep.
I hope not.